Opening for full time receptionist with friendly personality to give our patients exceptional patient care.
Basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Checking patients in and out for appointments
- Collecting payments based upon insurance benefits
- Collecting payments for cosmetic visit
- Scheduling follow up appointments at time of check out
- Answering phone calls when needed
- Making out going phone calls based upon tasks at hand
About Myers Dermatology
State-of-the-art dermatology practice has immediate opening for a Dermatology Scribe. A Dermatology Scribe is essentially a personal assistant to the physician, documenting the medical visit in the EHR and coordinating with the physician to deliver exceptional patient care.
For anyone interested in healthcare, whether it is a personal interest, or part of a career path in college, the chance to become a Dermatology Scribe is unlike any other opportunity available with little to no experience required. It offers an exciting career opportunity to work one-on-one with a medical team led by a physician or PA.
• No experience required. Full training program offered.
• 60 WPM typing proficiency required. Must be able to operate both desktop and IPAD.
• Excellent listening and multitasking skills
• Strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
• Positive and friendly personality
• Eagerness to learn
• Exceptional perception of non-verbal cues by physicians and patients
• Work under direct supervision of the physician and coordinates care with medical team
• College students are encouraged to apply!
• Flexible schedule Mon - Thurs 7am to 4 pm
• No nights, weekends, or holidays
Opportunity for letter of recommendation for college students who complete the program.
Please email resume to email@example.com or in person at
5701 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Youngsville, LA.
Part time/Full time LPN Opening Available!
Opening for FULL-TIME or PART-TIME LPN for a three-provider dermatology practice. We service all areas of skin needs including medical, surgical and cosmetic aspects. We enjoy delivering a superior level of service and exceeding our patients' expectations at every visit.
Duties include: assisting providers with clinic flow such as loading rooms, minor procedures, scribing/charting in an EMR system, educating patients, returning patient calls, etc. Ideal applicant is detail-oriented, can type at least 60 wpm, has strong communication skills and is looking for a long-term career in dermatology. Must excel in an exceptionally fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task to provide excellent patient care. Must have a positive, professional attitude and work well with others.
Our office hours are 7:00 am-4:00 pm Monday-Thursday with an average of 34 hours worked per week.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
EMAIL RESUME TO CAREERS@MYERSDERMATOLOGY.COM